[packman] GCompris and SuSE9.3

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Fri May 20 21:16:41 CEST 2005

Am Mittwoch, 18. Mai 2005 14:41 schrieb Mogens Jaeger:

> I have lately upgraded to the 9.3 from 9.2, and now I can't get the
> GCompris to work.

You are not alone.

> But still no go.

It doesn't work.

> Is there a 'smart' way for me to fix this - besides ofcource, having
> you to build a version of the GCompris for the SuSE9.3 ;-)

No one. The current GCompris version doesn't compile with the new gtk
version delivered with SuSE 9.3. I don't have the skills in programming
with gtk to fix the problem, so I can only hope it will be fixed in one
of the next versions.

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/

Manfred      | http://packman.links2linux.de/