[packman] RPM PACKAGES FOR X86_64 ARCH

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Thu Nov 25 00:29:50 CET 2004

Am Mittwoch, 24. November 2004 12:00 schrieb Dušan Vejnovič:

> I have a computor with Athlon AMD 3000+ processor and on it I install
> SuSE 9.2 PRO.
> So, I have time and I play with your packages - compile it for x86_64
> architecture.  The most of them are compiled without problems, only
> on small group I must change spec file. If you are interested I can
> send you your packages which are prepared and compiled for x86_64
> arch.
>
> In attacments I send you some packages.

Please don't send packages to the list here, a lot of people would
receive them (when they wouldn't be filtered out). Please contact the
Packager directly (you can find the e-mail on the download page of the
package.
Thanks for your work.

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/