[packman] Transcode RPM

Bonne Eggleston b.eggleston at student.unsw.edu.au
Sun Jun 13 10:34:18 CEST 2004

Hi there,
I installed your transcode RPM for SuSE 9.1 (i686). And it is having problems
finding libraries which exist. I am running an AMD64 so some of the libraries
are in /usr/lib64 (these are the ones which are not being found). Do you
think there is an easy way to fix this problem? Maybe there is a setting when
you compile the package which could tell it where to look for libraries?

Let me know if there is any other info I can provide you.. If you want to
teach me how to build packages, I could help by building ones especially for
AMD64.

Regards
Bonne Eggleston