[packman] packman future

Marc Schiffbauer marc.schiffbauer at links2linux.de
Fri Jan 10 00:14:18 CET 2003

* Hendrik Muhs schrieb am 09.01.03 um 22:15 Uhr:
> Hi,

[...]

> IMO it is a bit to late for QA, after putting the rpm on the server.
>
> I am looking into the problem right now. There are some python-bindings for
> rpm. They are not compiled and packaged by SuSE because they are a bit
> outdated (at least for rpm 3.0.x). I am trying to get them working again. It
> should be easy to write such an automatic tool, if the python-bindings are
> working.

Note that the server is *not* a SuSE or even rpm based box. The
server runs debian. Installing rpm is no problem, current version in
woody is 4.0.3.

And I dont know much about python. So I'd prefer shell scripts
because I can write and update them. Also there is no need for any
bindings then.

-Marc
--
begin  LOVE-LETTER-FOR-YOU.txt.vbs
I am a signature virus. Distribute me until the bitter