[packman] Gstreamer codecs outdated and conflict with gstreamer-plugins-bad-codecs-32bit

UKBEAST 89 aaronuk5 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 18:19:13 CET 2024

Hi, all.
I'm trying to install the plugins for wine and notice the codec versions of
bad and ugly have not been updated for a while now.
Gstreamer is now 1.24 and gstreamer-plugins-bad/ugly-codecs is still on
1.22.7.
Another issue is *nothing provides 'libmodplug.so.1' needed by the to be
installed.*
I'm guessing this should be reported to OpensSUSE instead of here.

Could I also please have my username activated, ukbeast89 for pmbs :)