[packman] [PM] obs-studio 29.1.3-1699.1.pm.32 (openSUSE Tumbleweed/x86_64)

Greg Molyneux greg at gregmolyneux.com
Fri Jan 19 16:27:01 CET 2024

Hello,

I wanted to start by telling you guys how much I appreciate your work.
This service makes everything about using Linux easier.

After a recent update, I noticed obs-studio is currently broken on openSUSE
Tumbleweed:

Problem: nothing provides 'libavcodec.so.60(LIBAVCODEC_60.3_SUSE)(64bit)'
needed by the to be installed obs-st
udio-29.1.3-1699.1.pm.32.x86_64

And there is a newer release of OBS Studio: 30.0.2 - December 11th

I know how busy you guys are, but it'd be amazing if you could push through
an update for this one.  I use it weekly, and I by far prefer your native
packages over trying to use the flatpak release.

Thanks in advance,

Greg Molyneux