[packman] avidemux5 problem no video and no sound.

Philippe Conde conde.philippe at skynet.be
Sat Feb 3 09:00:12 CET 2024

Masaru Nomiya a écrit :
> I am using 2.8.2.420~git20240106.374bdf3 which I built myself, and it
> works fine when I replace it with packman's one.
>
> Have you tried this?
>
>       Start avidemux --> preferences --> Display
>
> and change Video Display to VDPAU etc.
>
> Kind Regards.
The Video display mode was VDPAU and there is no hardware acceleration
and I have a black video frame
With opengl  it locks the application.
With libVA the video frame is not displayed all remains empty (not black)

With QT it works!

So I can use it.

I don't understand  why suddenly I need to change the Video display mode.
I think that VDPAU was the default because I had the same problem with
another user

Many thanks for your help
Philippe