[packman] gstreamer 32bit codecs on OpenSuse Leap

David Flynn dav75uk at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 25 10:40:22 CEST 2023

Hi,

Is it possible to have the gstreamer 32bit codecs distributed for OpenSuse Leap x86_64? I noticed that tumbleweed has the 32bit ones, but say 15.5 does not. This is needed for running 32bit applications under wine. I'd like to play some media but .wmv (and maybe also via the same codecs though may be a different issue) mp4 is not supported. I believe wmv/wma support is in the ugly codec, for which I only have the 64 bit one which appears isn't usable with a 32 bit wine build.

Thanks,

David