[packman] x264-152 for Ubuntu 20.04

Stefan Botter packman at botter.cc
Tue Sep 19 13:35:28 CEST 2023

Hi Kye,

On Wed, 2023-09-13 at 16:09 +0000, Kye Westwood wrote:
> https://pmbs.links2linux.org/package/show/home:vmp/x264-152
> I can not build x264-152:
> 400 remote error: connect to api.opensuse.org 443  No route to host
> (worker was buildwk1:4)

I have triggered a rebuild (already on Saturday), as the above message
usually is a transient one. The package does not build, as the build
environment on the worker does not initialize correctly for xUbuntu.
Here I am not sure what is needed for build environments other than our
usual openSUSE projects.

ATM I do not believe, that this package can be built on PMBS due to the
setup issues on the build workers.

Greetings,

Stefan