[packman] Kodi + Amazon

Eric Schirra eric at schirra.net
Sat Oct 14 13:05:08 CEST 2023

Am Samstag, 14. Oktober 2023, 12:05:09 CEST schrieb Manfred Hollstein:
> On Sat, 14 Oct 2023, 11:58:16 +0200, Manfred Hollstein wrote:
> > Hi Eric,
> >
> > On Sat, 14 Oct 2023, 11:50:40 +0200, Eric Schirra wrote:
> > > [...]
> >
> > I have to admit I don't even know what the "amazon plugin" is. Can you
> > please give some more details as to
> >
> > a) which OS are you using?
> > b) what is the "amazon plugin" and where do you get it from?
> >
> > Maybe someone will then be able to properly analyze that.
>
> I found this in the meantime:
>
>   https://www.kodi-tipps.de/amazon-prime-kodi-addon-installieren-amazon-vod/
This is exactly how I proceeded.
In kodi from packman. And also in kodi from flatpak.
Packman does not run.
Flatpalk run without problems.

> Can you take a look at it please and try to follow it? There is also a
> remark about a new Beta version which helped one user on Kodi 20.1

The kodi version of Packman is exactly the same from flatpak.
An i use version 0.9.8 from plugin in flatpak.
But all versions from plugin, 0.9.8 and all betas not run in packman kodi.
I have send in my first post the logfile.
I suspect there are some python packages not fitting.

Gruß
 Eric