[packman] Slowroll: missing 'libplacebo.so.292()(64bit)' for ffmpeg-6 installation

Stefan Botter packman at botter.cc
Mon Nov 20 08:08:45 CET 2023

Hi Terje,

On Sun, 2023-11-19 at 14:44 +0100, Terje J. Hanssen wrote:
> When I should install ffmpeg-6 for Slowroll, it reports missing dependices:

: [dependency problem with ffmpeg-6]

:
> Rgds
>
> Terje J. Hanssen

Several x64_64 builds for Slowroll are not starting on our workers for
quite a while now, since approx. late September. The individual build
environment for the worker process is not set up correctly, the build
fail, and I have no clue, why that is. Manual builds initialize the
build environment correctly. This is for now limited to Slowroll and
some (for PMBS) unusual repos like xUbuntu_x.y.
I tried raising a question for help on buildservice at opensuse.org
several weeks ago, but there were no replies - to be fair, I did not
expect any real help there, PMBS and all private OBS installations are
only a nuisance there.

I do not have time a energy to debug these edge cases, as builds for
Leap and TW are running successful.

For the time being I cannot offer any help, Slowroll from Packman is not
completely built. All available packages are roughly in their state
since late September.

Greetings,

Stefan