[packman] mplayer: "Bad stream state, please report as bug!"

Masaru Nomiya nomiya at lake.dti.ne.jp
Sat Nov 4 02:56:52 CET 2023

Hello,

In the Message;

  Subject    : [packman] mplayer: "Bad stream state, please report as bug!"
  Date & Time: Sat, 4 Nov 2023 02:35:46 +0100

[UW] == Ulrich Windl <u20230201 at gmail.com> has written:

UW>  I was testing mplayer (MPlayer-1.2.r38304-150500.4.pm.1.x86_64) witj
UW>  opensuse Leap 15.5 with some old video file. I think the file had been
UW>  created with Pinnacle Studio and the video probably features extra long
UW>  GOPs.
[...]
UW>  I also noticed that the video plays much too fast, twice the speed at least.
UW>  The correct frame rate seems to be 29,97 FPS.

Please show the result of;

  $ mplayer -v [video file]

Regards.

---
┏━━┓彡 野宮  賢                             mail-to: nomiya @ lake.dti.ne.jp
┃\/彡
┗━━┛  "Companies have come to view generative AI as a kind of monster that
	  must be fed at all costs―even if it isn’t always clear what exactly
	  that data is needed for or what those future AI systems might end up
	  doing."

        -- Generative AI Is Making Companies Even More Thirsty for Your Data --