[packman] No audio in exported videos with Openshot

Juan Erbes jerbes at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 15:28:35 CEST 2021

Hello!

Since the April update of ffmpeg I am having problems exporting videos in
Openshot.

According to what I could find on Reddit, it is due to a bug in ffmpeg
version 4.4.

https://www.reddit.com/r/OpenShot/comments/n8bwq9/problems_exporting_audio/

I'm using Opensuse Tumbleweed and I can't find a way to go back to use the
ffmpeg packages prior to April this year, to fix the problem with exporting
videos without audio.

Can you recompile and release the ffmpeg packages prior to April this year?

Thank you very much

--
USA LINUX OPENSUSE QUE ES SOFTWARE LIBRE, NO NECESITAS PIRATEAR NADA Y NI
TE VAS A PREOCUPAR MAS POR LOS VIRUS Y SPYWARES: