[packman] Flash is outdated again

Stefan Seyfried stefan.seyfried at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 18 08:35:58 CET 2020

Am 17.03.20 um 22:51 schrieb Tony Mechelynck:

> I see. Well, I don't have the necessary abilities to compile it
> myself,

You do not need to compile anything. You can't because there are no sources.
You just need to update the packman package. That's about the most boring packaging job ever.

So stop complaining and help yourself out.

> Adobe's rpm. (I'd prefer a YaST-compatible repository but you leave me
> — and any user still needing Flash — no choice.)

It is very easy to get a Packman OBS account and the packaging skills needed to update the flash package are not
extraordinary (I'd consider it beginner level).

So for the case that you would be willing to give something back to the community, this would be a way to start.
--
Stefan Seyfried