[packman] How often are packages updated?

craig canfield craig at unitedwayqc.org
Fri Jun 5 00:22:48 CEST 2020

Hello

I run MythTV on opensuse tumbleweed.  I recently upgraded opensuse and MythTV stopped working.  So I did the one click install of MythTV .30 to upgrade MythTV.  I received python errors and installation did not successfully install a working version of MythTV. Upon further investigation my version of tumbleweed now utilizes python 3 And myth .30 uses python 2.

Now after a long overview, my question.  When will the one click install of MythTV be updated to .31?

Trying to decide if I need to do a rollback or wait for .31.

Thank you.
Craig