[packman] webserver settings and certificate

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Thu Jul 23 16:21:56 CEST 2020

Hi zaggynl,

Am Dienstag, 21. Juli 2020, 19:06:39 CEST schrieb zaggynl:
> First of all thanks for your work on Packman and its packages.
> I was passing by the IRC channel and went through the links in the
> topic. The website https://bugs.links2linux.org/browse/PM appears to
> be setup with TLS1.0 and TLS1.1, which are EOL.
> In addition the certificate appears expired.

Yes, we know, and the Jira of bugs is somewhat underused.
ATM I do not have access to the machine (for reason ... , and our fellow
Packman is out of reach for a while). As soon as I regain access, I want
to move the machine in my realm, and keep it updated.

As with IRC, very few of us are around there - I am usually am, but
vacation time and home office somewhat disrupts my access there.

The best bet is sending your bug reports or questions to the mailing
list.

Greetings,

Stefan
--