[packman] Introduction

Maurizio Galli maurizio.galli at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 18:25:39 CET 2020

Hello everyone,
My name is Maurizio aka mauriziogalli or MauG on other online
platforms.  I am an openSUSE Member and one of the Xfce devs and
package maintainer in openSUSE [1][2]. I'd like to contribute to the
project, in particular by packaging Discord. Although it is packaged
in openSUSE, it was stripped of some of the libffmpeg codecs due to
patent issues that would conflict with the distribution. I'm hoping to
package the full version to include in the Packman repos.

I look forward to hearing from you all.
Have a lot of fun!

[1] https://connect.opensuse.org/pg/profile/mauriziogalli
[2] https://en.opensuse.org/User:Mauriziogalli