[packman] [PM] handbrake 1.3.3-3.12 (openSUSE Tumbleweed/x86_64)

Matt Anton matt at lv223.org
Thu Dec 10 01:25:40 CET 2020

Hello,

Firstly I would like to thank you for your openSUSE repository which
make available plenty of useful packages!

Then an administrator of openSUSE's forums suggested[1] me writing to
you to know if it would be possible to make an handbrake package with
QSV enable as unlike some users I haven't experienced any core dumps
when encoding with the Intel QSV encoder.
Actually you have disable QSV since 07/16/2020[2].

[1]
<https://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php/547810-Compiling-and-install-a-custom-Handbrake>
[2]
<https://pmbs.links2linux.de/package/show/Multimedia/handbrake>