[packman] [Package request] Joplin, or Elephant as a free-software alternative to Evernote in OSse?

Marek Ľach mareklachbc at tutanota.com
Mon Apr 6 16:16:34 CEST 2020

I am not really sure if this is the right place to post this, but since I do not yet know how to ccreate the packages for OpenSuse, I thought I would ask someone already with the knowledge, if either Joplin https://github.com/laurent22/joplin, or https://pinktwins.com/elephant <https://pinktwins.com/elephant/> would gather an interest for someone to build either of them? The reason I ask is that I don't like the centralised nature of Evernote, but would like to use a desktop aplication that is very simple to gather notes and organize them, but then do a backup on my own server.

Thanks to all in advance!
Kind regards,
Marek