[packman] PMBS move - now for real!

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Tue Sep 10 14:13:38 CEST 2019

Hi packmans,

I will move packman tomorrow, Wednesday, Sep 11th, starting at 6 p.m.
CEST (4 p.m. GMT). Transmission will take anything between 8 and 12
hours, and on Thursday morning I will set up access to the new location.
Please do not expect PMBS back before Thursday noon, and as usual there
will be omissions on my side, and there will be complications.

I will send another reminder tomorrow, and of course announce, when it
is back up.

Greetings,

Stefan
--