[packman] PMBS move

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Sun Sep 8 18:17:43 CEST 2019

Hi packmans,

as announced earlier, I will move PMBS during the next few days.
The actual move will take at least 8 hours, and after that I will have
to fiddle with all the changes needed, so please expect a downtime of at
least a day.
I still do not have a definitive date for the move, but it will probably
happen on Wednesday or Thursday during the night. I will give you a
short heads up beforehand.

Once the build system is moved, I need some time to check, that
publishing and signing works - which is done on a different machine.

After that I will add 1 or two workers (depending on the available
capacity of my machine), and then the external workers.

There have been things coming up here at my still current employer,
which require _a lot_ of overtime, so I hope, I can find enough free
time during the end of the week, to keep the downtime as short as
possible. It is still possible, that the downtime will extend into the
then following week, but I hope I can spare us all that :)

So... should we say Wednesday or Thursday?
I will send a definitive announcement in due time.

Greetings for now,

Stefan
--
Stefan Botter zu Hause