[packman] Update for libhdhomerun needed to build current (18.4) kodi.binary-addons

Manfred Hollstein manfred.h at gmx.net
Fri Nov 1 15:01:53 CET 2019

Moin,

it appears that someone has enabled "All" on the "Repositories" tab for
this package, so, thanks for that! However, this doesn't appear to work,
as you can see at

  <https://pmbs.links2linux.org/repositories/Multimedia/libhdhomerun>

Build Flag for

  - SLE_15
  - openSUSE_Leap_15.0
  - openSUSE_Leap_15.1
  - openSUSE_Tumbleweed

remains at "Disable (set by user)" :(

It looks like the related distributions need to be explicitly enabled.
Can someone please do this?

TIA, cheers.

l8er
manfred