[packman] Monitor page is broken

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Thu Jul 18 08:52:32 CEST 2019

On Wednesday, July 17, 2019 5:48:55 PM CEST Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 17. Juli 2019, 17:02:58 CEST schrieb Guillaume GARDET:
> > Hi,
> >
> > It seems that OBS get updated (new UI) and graphics on
> > https://pmbs.links2linux.de/monitor are now blank.
>
> Most probably, it's missing:
>
>     systemctl enable --now obs-api-support.target
>
> See https://github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service/issues/7912

Thank you guys, I have enabled obs-api-support.target and the statistics
are showing again.

I am usually waiting with updating PMBS a little while, but this time I
was forced to jump because of the expiry of 42.3 and our datacenter
rules with only security-update-provided installations.

I most probably will move PMBS to a different location in the upcoming
months, then the "bleeding-edge" update restriction will be lifted. This
will be accompanied with some unfortunate changes, but more on that,
when time is right.

Greetings,

Stefan
--