[packman] Kodi PVR addons issue

AbdulMajad Qureshi qureshia at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 05:29:15 CEST 2019

Hi,

Thank you for the update.  Has anyone else asked about it?  I'd like to
continue to use it if possible.  If it is possible, I'd like to get a
working build for kodi 18.  If not, can you recommend another PVR addon
that also uses M3U files & could you provide a link to the documentation of
how to setup/configure it?

Thanks again for your help,

Abdul