[packman] Kodi Leia PVR Addons: vuplus missing - any chance to get it back?

Manfred Hollstein manfred.h at gmx.net
Sat Jan 19 17:54:06 CET 2019

Hi there,

On Sat, 19 Jan 2019, 11:46:46 +0100, Manfred Hollstein wrote:
> Hi Sagi,
>
> On Sat, 19 Jan 2019, 09:26:24 +0100, Manfred Hollstein wrote:
> > Hi Sagi,
> >
> > thanks a lot for your detailed explanation!
> >
> > Looks like I'll have to rpmify nlohmann-json then...
>
> package is now available at
>
> <https://pmbs.links2linux.org/package/show/home:manfred.h/nlohmann-json>
>
> built for openSUSE_Leap_{15.0,42.3} and openSUSE_Tumbleweed. Will you
> re-enable pvr.vuplus in the binary-addons source again?

Martin Hauke just informed me, that nlohmann_json is available in OBS...
It's unbelievable, because <https://software.opensuse.org/search/>
doesn't find it when searching for "json", even with "Show development
packages" enabled. Looking for "nlohmann" finds it, though...

Anyway, the package in OBS is way older, but Martin has sent a request
to upgrade it to the most current version, which means we can get it
from OBS:devel:libraries:c_c++

Thanks to Martin!

Cheers.

l8er