[packman] Kodi Leia PVR Addons: vuplus missing - any chance to get it back?

Sagi Ben-Akiva sagiben at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 07:41:45 CET 2019

Hi,

Kodi developers put a lot of effort on making the build process easy, but
their concern is only for Ubuntu.
Therefore all the binary-addons source code and dependencies are cloned
during the build process from Github.
In OBS this behavior is not allowed and we need to download them before the
build process starts.

We have a bash script called *download_binary-addons.sh *which, as you can
guess, download the binary-addons source but it also uses another file
called *repo-binary-addons-master-disabled.txt*
which contain a list of disabled addons and the reason for disabling them.

pvr.vuplus is currently disabled because could not find a rpm for it's
dependency NlohmannJson
https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.vuplus/tree/master/depends/common/nlohmann-json

While working on the binary-addons I disabled all the addons that weren't
built, just out of the box, because I wanted to verify that the build
process finishes successfully and generate a rpms which I can install
before spending a lot of time on fixing build issues for a specific addons.

These are the addons which I added to the disabled addons list :
pvr.zattoo - rapidjson
pvr.teleboy - rapidjson
pvr.vuplus - NlohmannJson
pvr.iptvsimple - rapidxml
game.libretro.2048 - build issue
game.libretro - build issue
game.libretro.mrboom - build issue
vfs.smb2 - requires libsmb2
visualization.projectm - has no member named datadir

Sagi.