[packman] Kodi Leia PVR Addons: Fail to build due to an error in a tarball in a tarball...

Olaf Hering olaf at aepfle.de
Fri Jan 18 14:55:48 CET 2019

Am Fri, 18 Jan 2019 10:23:28 +0100
schrieb Manfred Hollstein <manfred.h at gmx.net>:

> Question: can we provide the newer version via the Essentials project?

Even if a newer version will be used during compilation, it will most likely not be installed automatically unless 'zypper dup --from packman' is used.

Many packages use the libarchive, are we sure the updated library is compatible? The SONAME will not change.
zypper search --details --requires 'libarchive.so.13()(64bit)'

Maybe kodi does not really need the new lib, what addon requires it?

Olaf