[packman] [PM] kdenlive 18.12.2-lp150.15.1 (openSUSE_Leap 15.0/x86_64)

Wolfgang Bauer wbauer at tmo.at
Wed Feb 20 14:55:47 CET 2019

Am Samstag, 16. Februar 2019, 11:42:40 schrieb Sylvain Baril:
> I'm wondering how could it be possible to release kdenlive 18.2.2 when it's
> not yet officially out on their master website ?

Kdenlive is part of the monthly "KDE Applications" releases since about 4
years (version 15.04).
>From https://www.kde.org/announcements/announce-applications-15.04.0.php:
With this release there are several new additions to the KDE Frameworks 5-
based applications list, including KHangMan, Rocs, Cantor, Kompare,
*Kdenlive*, KDE Telepathy and some KDE Games.

Kdenlive is one of the best non-linear video editing software available. It
recently finished its incubation process to become an official KDE project and
was ported to KDE Frameworks 5. The team behind this masterpiece decided that
Kdenlive should be released together with KDE Applications. Some new features
are the autosaving function of new projects and a fixed clip stabilization.

And KDE Applications 18.12.2 has been released two weeks ago:
https://www.kde.org/announcements/announce-applications-18.12.2.php

18.12.2 is indeed not mentioned yet on https://kdenlive.org/en/ (and I can't
tell you why), but note that the calendar shows that 18.12.3 will be next. ;-)

There hasn't been any real change in kdenlive 18.12.2 though, just the
copyright year has been updated in the "About" dialog... (maybe that's the
reason why there is no "announcement" on kdenlive.org)

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang