[packman] Staging area for codec libraries

Olaf Hering olaf at aepfle.de
Mon Feb 18 20:58:52 CET 2019

Am Fri, 15 Feb 2019 18:12:18 +0100
schrieb Olaf Hering <olaf at aepfle.de>:

> Now the "Staging" project exists, and I copied the admins from the four other prjs. I think everyone is welcome to be a prj maintainer in "Staging", to be able to branch into the prj and provide updates to these libs.

"Staging" is now populated. The following pkgs have "Staging" as their devel prj:
 dcatools faac faad2 fdk-aac libde265 libx264 vo-aacenc vo-amrwbenc x265
This means a 'osc bco Essentials pkg' will branch from "Staging", just like it is done in OBS.
Feel free to commit directly into "Staging".

Right now the pkgs above contain just a plain _link back to "Essentials". This is likely enough to change and submit, the submitrequest is supposed to expand the changed source again.

Olaf