[packman] aMule for Leap 15.1

Hans-Peter Jansen hpj at urpla.net
Fri Aug 2 11:32:39 CEST 2019

Am Donnerstag, 1. August 2019, 16:35:22 CEST schrieb Rolf Niepraschk:
> Am 01.08.19 um 15:33 schrieb Dave Plater:
> > If you use rpm to install things you must struggle with your
> > dependencies yourself. Try:
> > zypper in -f
> > http://pmbs-api.links2linux.org:8080/home:/davepl/Leap_15.1/x86_64/aMule-> > 2.3.2.20181119.20afd75fa-lp151.4.1.x86_64.rpm
> >
> > It would be easier to add the repository and install the normal way.
> > Regards
> > Dave
>
> Yes, you are right.
>
> I found my mistake. There was an old version of "amule" in
> "/usr/local/bin". Sorry for the nuisance.

Well, this statement contradicts, what you said two messages before, but I'm
glad, you fixed it.

Since this reminds me about a statement one week ago in factory, here it is
again:

If I'm introduced to a new system to administrate, that contains files under /
usr/local, I consider that system broken!

Thanks,
Pete