[packman] New version of mythtv

James Rose jimmyslimmy at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 6 04:11:12 CEST 2018

Hello,
Is there a plan to bring the latest version of MythTv (29.1) to Packman?  I did attempt to build an rpm, but after looking at docs for several hours did not succeed in doing anything worthwhile.  I did modify the mythtv.spec file with updates of all the version numbers, if that would provide a start to anybody.

Also, I'm not sure that they've updated the link on the front page for 29.1, it still seems like 29.0, though you can get a tarball that says 29.1 by browsing the source tree.

Thanks,
James R.