[packman] mythtv-frontend 0.28.1+git on TW needs libvpx.so.4

Jason Craig os-dev at jacraig.com
Wed May 30 19:52:36 CEST 2018

I just re-installed a clean Tumbleweed installation from the latest
snapshot. I had mythtv-frontend 0.28.1+git... installed and working on
the previous installation, but now when I try to install it, there is no
libvpx.so.4 that can be found (it's actually libmyth with the libvpx
dependency). Tumbleweed only has libvpx5. Anything to be done here to
make mythtv-frontend installable on a new Tumbleweed?

thanks,
--
Jason Craig