[packman] flowblade on OpenSUSE Leap 15 crash on start-up

Ralf Nachtsheim ralf at nachtsheim1.de
Sat May 26 11:17:14 CEST 2018

Hello,

I installed

flowblade-1.16-lp150.1.1.noarch.rpm
flowblade-lang-1.16-lp150.1.1.noarch.rpm

on fresh OpenSuse Leap 15 and have the following problem after
starting with flowblade:

MLT detection succeeded, 160 formats, 97 video codecs and 70 audio
codecs found. 733 MLT services found.
Brightness dropped, MLT version too low for this filter.
RGB Adjustment dropped for Color Adjustment
Hue dropped for Color Adjustment
Gamma dropped for Lift Gain Gamma
G'MIC NOT found
Natron not found
Player initialized with profile:  DV/DVD PAL
Selected color NOT detected
BG color detected
Create SDL1 consumer...
[swscaler @ 0x7f241c379320] Warning: data is not aligned! This can lead
to a speed loss Speicherzugriffsfehler (Speicherabzug geschrieben)

Any idea, any other information needed?

As far as I remember I had the same behavior on OpenSUSE 42.3. Is not
so important - I need video software twice a year and I can use
Openshot or kdenlive.

But I liked flowblade in the past very well.

best regards

Ralf