[packman] change a WKV file's tags title

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 30 09:25:40 CEST 2018

I got Handbrake to make wkvs from DVD I created with standalone SD OTA recorder.
I didn't think about creating an appropriate title among the tags for the first
two I made. How can I add a title to an existing wkv? Handbrake doesn't seem to
have any way short of reencoding the whole file. I tried in VLC, which has a box
allowing a title change, but no apparent way to apply it. If Handbrake can't, is
there some other app on Packman or in openSUSE repo that can make such an
apparently small edit?

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/