[packman] SLE 15

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Fri Jul 20 15:54:25 CEST 2018

Hi Guillaume,

On Thu, 19 Jul 2018 09:37:48 +0200
Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet at free.fr> wrote:

> Le 18/07/2018 à 13:49, Samu Voutilainen a écrit :
> > Guillaume GARDET kirjoitti keskiviikkona 18. heinäkuuta 2018
> > 14.40.49 EEST:
> >> Only 'Essentials' project enables SLE15 build.
> >> Would be a good idea to enable SLE15 on other project and
> >> aggregate them to output a single packman repo.
> > I haven’t contributed to Packman before, so I don’t know how it
> > works, so say if I get something wrong. Looks like there is already
> > some SLE packages, but seems no mirror has them included?
> >
> > For contribution, I’d like to have new ffmpeg4 too. Is the
> > preferred way of contribution to have them inside a single
> > repository inside build.opensuse.org and then aggregate that repo
> > to Packman? I can modify my repository for that.
>
> Packman repo are separate from build.opensuse.org on purpose (mainly
> licensing issues).
>
> The problem here is to enable a build repo for SLE15 for each packman
> project and add it to aggregated published repo.
>
> Stefan, could you do it, please?

I have publishing enabled for SLE 15, and made the needed entries in
Packman's publishing database.
Most probably I forgot something - as usual - we will see after the
next successful finished build round.

Currently there are several packages missing dependencies to ffmpeg,
probably the appropriate ffmpeg has to be enabled for SLE_15 in
Essentials.

Greetings,

Stefan
--