[packman] SLE 15

Samu Voutilainen smar at smar.fi
Wed Jul 18 13:49:52 CEST 2018

Hi,

Guillaume GARDET kirjoitti keskiviikkona 18. heinäkuuta 2018 14.40.49 EEST:
> Only 'Essentials' project enables SLE15 build.
> Would be a good idea to enable SLE15 on other project and aggregate them to
> output a single packman repo.

I haven’t contributed to Packman before, so I don’t know how it works, so say
if I get something wrong. Looks like there is already some SLE packages, but
seems no mirror has them included?

For contribution, I’d like to have new ffmpeg4 too. Is the preferred way of
contribution to have them inside a single repository inside build.opensuse.org
and then aggregate that repo to Packman? I can modify my repository for that.

> Guillaume

Samu