[packman] sox/lame/twolame for SLE 12?

Frank Steiner fsteiner-mail1 at bio.ifi.lmu.de
Mon Oct 9 13:17:21 CEST 2017

Olaf Hering wrote

> On Thu, Oct 05, Frank Steiner wrote:
>
>> sox, lame and twolame aren't available for SLE 12, lame/twolame also
>> not for 42.3.
>
> They are in OBS. Leap has it in the Update repo, SLE12 has it in
> Packagehub.

Ah, sorry! I thought the versions in SuSE were missing some code for
due to license issues, e.g. mp3 in sox. Wasn't that a problem in the
past or do I mix sth. up? Or was it only about the versions SuSE would
ship in CD?

Anway, thanks a lot for pointing me there :-)

--
Dipl.-Inform. Frank Steiner   Web:  http://www.bio.ifi.lmu.de/~steiner/
Lehrstuhl f. Bioinformatik    Mail: http://www.bio.ifi.lmu.de/~steiner/m/