[packman] Future of openSUSE_Factory_ARM/armv6l

Olaf Hering olaf at aepfle.de
Sun May 7 14:35:14 CEST 2017

Are there actually any users of openSUSE_Factory_ARM/armv6l? Since
weeks, perhaps months, most packages can not build because OBS can not
keep up.
And if there are indeed users left, what binary packages provided by
packman do you guys actually use?

Unfortunately openSUSE_Factory_ARM builds almost the full set of the
available source packages. I think only a very tiny subset of them would
actually be useful on this lowend hardware.

Therefore I think armv6l should either be wiped to free resources, or
the list of packages to be build should be reduced to a minimum.

Olaf