[packman] Please link Factory flac for 42.1/2 and suil for 42.1 New Audacity needs them to build.

Dave Plater davejplater at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 06:55:06 CET 2017

C++ built libraries have a tendancy to change at every release. They
should all have three digit sonames IMHO. I'll patch flac in the near
future. The strange thing is the audacity developer that builds with
Ubuntu 14.04 claimed that "my system libflac is claimed as
"1.3.0-2ubuntu0.14.04.1"
which again I can build Audacity against.".

Dave