[packman] [PM] kdenlive 16.11.90-3.5 (openSUSE Tumbleweed/i586)

Wolfgang Bauer e9325712 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Sat Mar 4 02:29:14 CET 2017

Am Montag, 20. Februar 2017, 16:23:00 schrieb Hendric Stattmann:
> Just a quick heads-up, kdenlive has had a few significant updates,
> current version is 16.12.2.
> Would it be possible to make updated packages available?

Well, kdenlive 16.12.2 is in the main Tumbleweed repos since weeks.
Install this instead... ;-)
There is no difference really, it's just a frontend to mlt.

And actually I see no point in having kdenlive or libmlt in Packman at all.
Both are being built with ffmpeg support in the standard repos since 42.1 at
least...

So I would suggest to remove them completely.

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang