[packman] VLC cannot eject OM???

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 13 10:56:22 CEST 2017

Is VLC the only media player with no means to eject a CD or DVD? If it can, it
escapes my diligent search through the menu and prefs, using 2.2.6 with default
skin on 42.1 (pending upgrade to 42.2) with KDE3. Taskbar has nothing to eject
OM either. Only way I can find to eject is cmdline eject /dev/sr0.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/