[packman] Publish Leap 42.3

Manfred Hollstein manfred.h at gmx.net
Mon Jun 5 17:18:16 CEST 2017

Happy Pfingsten everyone,

On Sun, 04 Jun 2017, 09:59:48 +0200, Manfred Hollstein wrote:
> On Wed, 24 May 2017, 16:58:11 +0200, Olaf Hering wrote:
> > A few days ago a new repository for the upcoming Leap 42.3 was added.
> > Please enable mirroring now, instead of waiting for the final release.
>
> it appears that the built packages are still not available on the
> mirrors. What needs to be done to change that?

I have now checked all (reasonably reachable) mirrors in my area, but
none carries repositories for openSUSE_Leap_42.3. Do we have to ask all
maintainers of the mirrors to _please_ add openSUSE_Leap_42.3 to their
mirrors? Or is is that releasing the built packages has to be enabled at
a central location first?

> > Olaf

TIA, cheers.

l8er