[packman] [PM] pcsx2 1.4.0+git20161227.1208-1.1 (openSUSE_Leap 42.2/x86_64)

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Wed Jan 11 09:40:32 CET 2017

On Wed, 11 Jan 2017 07:54:43 +0100
Olaf Hering <olaf at aepfle.de> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 10, Olaf Hering wrote:
>
> > It builds now as i586 for 13.2, 42.x and Tumbleweed. A publish
> > filter may prevent publishing to mirrors. In the meantime use the
> > binary package from 13.2.
>
> There is appearently a filter. Stefan, what can be done to publish
> Games/openSUSE_Leap_42.*/i586/pcsx2*?

I double checked, there are no restrictions on publishing an
openSUSE_Leap_42.2/i586, but this repo is not there.
I saw the package built yesterday around 4 p.m., the publisher only
handled the src rpms, but not the i586 rpms.

On the chance that you changed the repo configuration with respect to
publishing meanwhile, I triggered a rebuild to check, if the package is
published now as i586.

Probably Jahannes' hints regarding the baselibs.conf may yield -32bit
rpms, but I believe, that this will not result in a working build, as -
as I understand it - pcsx2 should be compiled as 32 bit, not just any
lib.

Please let us wait for about 20 minutes until the build finishes.

Greetings,

Stefan
--
Stefan Botter zu Hause