[packman] Mirror down

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Mon Aug 28 09:39:43 CEST 2017

On Fri, 25 Aug 2017 03:11:32 +0200
Marc Schiffbauer <marc at links2linux.de> wrote:

> * Keith Hizal schrieb am 21.08.17 um 21:56 Uhr:
> > http://mirror.pcbeta.com/packman is down, but it's still listed
> > under mirrors.
>
> Thanks for reporting. I have removed it from the mirrorlist
>

> > On a different note, and forgive me for asking this as I am not a
> > web admin, but how difficult would it be to implement mirrorbrain
> > like OBS does?
>
> I guess we'd have to change a lot...

I sort of have one already in place, but it runs on one of my machines
at Jacobs University, and the placement of the machine has a rather
questionable future.
The problem for me was the not really straightforward installation on
oS, while there is a seemingly easy howto to follow for *buntu - last
time I checked.

Unfortunately I have really only very few time to do anything these
days.

Greetings,

Stefan
--