[packman] PMBS update step one finished

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Sun Apr 9 19:58:26 CEST 2017

Hi all,

On Sun, 9 Apr 2017 12:27:40 +0200
Stefan Botter <jsj at jsj.dyndns.org> wrote:
> PMBS is now on openSUSE Leap 42.1 and obs 2.7.4.
> Any further step I will try later today, and announce interruptions on
> short notice. Do not expect interruptions further 5 p.m., though.

The first step resulted in a non-booting system, PMBS was offline, as
was I.

Now PMBS is running again, but is still on openSUSE Leap 42.1 with obs
2.7.4, which mandates another down time to update to 2.8 and openSUSE
Leap 42.2. At the moment this is not possible from me, as the database
upgrade script to 2.8 fails with an error, see github OBS issue #2949.
As soon the RPM and the update procedure is fixed by the build system
devs, I will try to find time to make the next update steps.

Greetings,

Stefan
--
Stefan Botter zu Hause