[packman] Please expect extended down times of PMBS over the weekend

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Sun Apr 9 11:23:03 CEST 2017

On Sat, 08 Apr 2017 19:25:47 +0200
Olaf Hering <olaf at aepfle.de> wrote:

> Am 7. April 2017 14:51:53 MESZ schrieb Stefan Botter
> <jsj at jsj.dyndns.org>:
> >As time permits, I will try updating the underlying OS and the OBS
> >installation.
>
> While you're at it:  sjk02(?) reported ENOSPC often.

This happens, when a buildjob without contraints needs more than 5.7GB
disk space. On that machine there is a RAID 1/0 with 135GB, only, and
16 workers due to the 16 cores.
5.75GB per worker.

The other workers have much more space.
At the moment, there are only workers running, which honor constraints,
perhaps the packages failing with ENOSPC should be configured with
constraints for disk space.

Greetings,

Stefan
--