[packman] Warning I'm submitting dvdauthor to openSUSE

Dave Plater davejplater at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 16:02:38 CEST 2017

I think that some packages couldn't use the new version, I'm going
through the dependent packages. So far I've updated 360_burn and am
busy with opendvdproducer. dvdshrink no longer supplies source and
devede should be deleted, it was replaced by devedeng a long time ago.
Maybe the old dvdauthor is needed for dvdshrink. The biggest problem
is these packages only require dvdauthor and old packages may not work
with the new dvdauthor.

Dave