[packman] Packages for LEAP 42.2

Carlos E. R. robin.listas at telefonica.net
Thu Sep 29 15:30:28 CEST 2016

On 2016-09-29 14:15, Bo Simonsen wrote:
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> When do you guys plan on building packages for LEAP 42.2?
>>
>> I installed packages from packman on my beta 2 install the other day.
>
> These was built for 42.1 right? I couldn't find a seperate one for 42.2 last time
> I looked.

I really do not know. I simply clicked on add community repositories in
YaST, and got the packman repo added to the list of repos. I did not
verify which one it was exactly, I just assumed it would be the correct
one. I will do now.

[...]

Wow, right. It is the URL for 42.1 which got added.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

		Carlos E. R.
		(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)