[packman] Build fails with bad tempdir

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Mon Oct 17 13:26:41 CEST 2016

On Fri, 14 Oct 2016 15:53:15 +0200
Stefan Botter <jsj at jsj.dyndns.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Oct 2016 23:19:08 +0200
> Olaf Hering <olaf at aepfle.de> wrote:
> > Can you modify the code to print also $buildroot and $tempdir to see
> > whats going one? When did this start to happen?
>
> I am not sure, where that comes from.
> The chroot-workers do not have package "build" installed, usually the
> worker process fetches its source from the repserver. But there I do
> not see any reference to build, let alone runservices.

... found it. It is pushed from the build server, and the comparison
which failed is the result of an incredible stupid concatenation of
base path, worker directory and a trailing slash in basepath, which
also forms the buildroot. Without the trainling slash in config the
comparison succeeds, and the source services will run.

The behavior should be fixed on all workers now.

Greetings,

Stefan
--
Stefan Botter zu Hause