[packman] Suddenly getting errors regarding i586 packages

Wolfgang Bauer e9325712 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Oct 11 17:09:48 CEST 2016

Am Dienstag, 11. Oktober 2016, 16:57:20 schrieb Wolfgang Bauer:
> Am Dienstag, 11. Oktober 2016, 14:11:11 schrieb Olaf Hering:
> > Since ffmpeg and vlc are built from Factory sources (for Tumbleweed):
> Not ffmpeg-2.8 (which contains libavcodec56) in Packman though, or am I
> missing something?

Ok, it seems indeed to be just a link to the Factory package.
Sorry for the noise... (I forgot that ffmpeg2 is stil in Factory too)

Btw, this has been "fixed" in the devel project already:

So no need for a bug report, this just needs time to reach Tumbleweed (and
Packman).
The SR to Factory is here:

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang